Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hayama

Soooo, I am moving into my place on Friday, which hopefully I will be able to get internet hooked up pretty quick and can get some cool pics up for you guys! Our house is in Hayama. I had no idea it was a nice area until after I signed the paperwork, but apparently it is the vacation place to be. I guess the emporer's son lives there...? Crazy. So come visit and you can stay with us in Hayama and get a nice vacation.

There is a lot going on right now. I am just trying to figure out what I am going to be doing with my time while I am here. I am going to teach English, but I am also going to do photography with the families on base, and I am thinking about getting my master's degree while I am here. And of course traveling... so lot's to plan and I will keep you updated as things progress. But for now that is all, just figured it's been a while and I needed to say something.

1 comment:

Aim said...

yay, we need pics for sure! esp from people like you and brian. you guys take such great photographs!