Thursday, October 30, 2008

 Yeah hurray! This video has finally uploaded on the third try! So real quick.... Kansas was great! It was a lot of fun visiting with Christy and Dan and their kids. Definitely worth the trip seeing as I will not know when I will see them again. Today has been quite the long day. It began this morning at 5am with a call from Japan. It was good that I got the call cause I needed some questions answered, but it was early. Since then I feel like I have been on the phone all day long calling everyone and their mother to give them our new address and/or cancel my account with them. And for those of you who are wondering we will be using mom and dad's address for now cause that is all we have. I was warned about the address that we were given that would go to the ship. Apparently, mail takes a really long time to get to us if we send it there. So good riddance to America! See you all when we return!

2 comments:

Hicks Family said...

Oh my gosh! That was so cute! Do I hear chickens in the background?

The Zauss Family Blog said...

Hi kids. I am so glad to hear that you got there OK and that you have made contact. Cool. I'll bet you are very tired. Now time changes - here anyway. Does it there? You would get an extra hour if so.I'll be looking forward to getting emails and blogs from you. Have fun with your new adventure :0)
Love ya lots - Mom Z