Sunday, October 26, 2008

Home Alone










  Well I dropped Joy off at the airport today to see her sister in Kansas.  Her flight left early this morning so I've been home all day by myself.  I did the usual things a guy does on a Sunday; I went back to sleep and slept in for entirely too long.  I went to Home Depot for some stuff to repair a screen to our kitchen window that Sandy (Joy's dog!) ruined.  I got about half way finished before I stopped to watch The Unit on NBC.com, but I need Joy's help anyway so I can get the screen tight enough.  In case you didn't know The Unit is a very cool t.v. show about a secret elite military unit.
  Last night we went to see the movie Burn After Reading with Brad Pitt and George Clooney.  It was
 a good movie and was pretty funny but had a weird twist at the end.  Tomorrow night I'm going to see Miracle at St. Anne.

6 comments:

Joy and Brian Barker said...

huh? your going to see a movie all by yourself? How sad... Just so you know Sandy may have started the mess with the screen, but I believe it was Shugo that destroyed it, forcing us to replace it entirely.

Joy and Brian Barker said...

Haaaaaaaaa Hahahahahahaaaa!!! You changed it to say Joy AND Brian Barker. I LOVE it! Oh the things you accomplish in a day to yourself.

Kristan. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristan. said...

Blogger Kristan said...

it's nice that you changed it to say "joy and brian barker", however, in your "about me" section you made yourselves sound schizo by saying "Well, I am an average girl and I'm an "average" guy"...two people in one?! which, figuratively speaking is what a marriage is supposed to be, but literally, and more important, to be grammatically correct, shouldn't it read, "Well, WE are an average guy and girl..." or "man and wife" or "dude and chick"? Just a suggestion from the grammar police... ;)

Aim said...

Home Depot is the best store ever. It smells like lumber. The smell of saw dust makes me think of my dad working in the garage. aww the good ol days. They should make a candle that smells like saw dust. I'd buy it!

Aim said...

aaahahahaa! Your comments make me laugh so hard brian!