Thursday, October 23, 2008

Leaving San Diego







  So since Joy and I are leaving San Diego pretty soon we decided to finally take a walk down the pier in Imperial Beach.  I grabbed our new point-and-shoot camera so I could take some photos to post on this blog since I haven't done it yet myself.
  Here are those photos along with one of us with our decaying Halloween Jack-O-Lanterns.  I think they look cool with mold and flies coming out their mouths.  I just wish I had some dynamite or something to blow them to pieces before we have to leave because I don't have a hill I can roll them down.  Sometimes I just wish I was a kid again... although maybe it's better to be grown up because I get cooler toys to play with.
  -Brian

1 comment:

Kristan. said...

Is THAT your wife?! She's Smokin'!!!