Thursday, October 9, 2008

Off to Auburn


So tomorrow afternoon we are headed up to Auburn to drop off the dogs. Sandy is going to live the remainder of her life (however long that might be) with my parents, and Shugo is going to stay with my friend until he is ready to be shipped to Japan (which if all goes according to plan will be in March). Mom and Dad are going to have a last going away BBQ thing on Saturday and then we come back Sunday. Very quick trip. Hopefully I will get some fun picks and footage. I am really liking the video on my camera. The video here is Sandy's favorite thing to do. We walk to the bay (about 6 blocks) and she will just get in the water and lay down. I like to call her swamp dog, cause it's kinda swampy. And she gets swampy. Basically the dogs end up smelling like dead nasty fish. Lots of fun. Ok Never mind about the video. It won't upload... maybe another day. This is her happy face.

No comments: