Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Family

So we had a fun time in Auburn. It was really nice to see everyone one last time. Who knows when we will be back. As of right now we are due to be in Japan for the next three years. BUT Brian is thinking about becoming an officer which would most likely mean that we would only be there for 2 years. Either way we will probably only come back to visit once (maybe twice if we're there for three years). The saddest thing was leaving my beloved animals. I will never see Sandy again. She is old and will most likely be dead by the time I go back. Shugo will be meeting up with us soon, but it was still sad to part with him. And Almond... oh Almond, I will miss him a lot. I really don't know what I will do without horses in my life for three years. First thing when we get there I am going to find a horse ranch somewhere...
While we were up on the weekend my mom was doing a project for her psychology class. It was about facial recognition and whether you would be more likely to recognize someone if you saw a short video of them or a still photo. This is my niece Trinity. I LOVE how her little nose wrinkles up and then she says, "You mean hate food?" Hilarious!


3 comments:

Kristan. said...

"hate food?" that's great...kids are so goofy...

randy said...

its just weird that she calls it hate food,,, I blame tom...

Hicks Family said...

She's starting to look a lot like Tiffany.