Monday, October 20, 2008

Spaghetti Anyone?

So last night we were making spaghetti. I asked Brian to strain the pasta while I got the rest of the stuff together. Well, I started to hear water pouring, and then nothing. I heard a big shppptsh (I am not sure how to spell the noise it made). Anyway, turn around and there it goes, all our spaghetti down the drain. We accidentally bought angel hair pasta and I think that is why it well down the drain so fast. It was very quick. Pretty funny. At least we still had pasta to cook, so dinner was just postponed for another 10 minutes. And the second batch did not slither down the drain!

2 comments:

Hicks Family said...

Hey save some of that for me!!!

randy said...

dont feel bad we've all done that, "except me of course"....

anyway, you can trust me on this, your garbage disposal can handle a little spaghetti. I've made it do a lot worse.

in fact one time the landlord came to inspect stuff and turned on the disposal and I had a bunch of egg shells in there, they thought it was a spoon....