Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Today I miss...


Yes, I miss the awesome awesome burritos of SD. I took my Japanese friend to the military base for lunch today (she had never been to "little America" before) and of course she wanted to eat at Taco Bell and try "mexican food". Oh, if she only knew...
Seriously, does it get any cuter than that?
He will be with us soon enough :)
Click on it, and look at it closer, it's freaking awesome :D
Yeah, I guess I miss him too
I definitely miss this guy.... the first man in my life.
And yes, I guess it did get cuter. How could anyone not miss that?

1 comment:

Nichole said...

OMG I MISSED YOUR PHONE CALL! I AM SO MAD! I was in class which is a good reason... and I still need to reload skype on my computer... I am gonna work on it tonight. I will try to call you on it tonight also. Love you!