Friday, January 23, 2009


So these are from the same weekend as the snow monkey thing. We went to see the monkeys first and then went to this castle which was pretty cool. Nicer on the outside though. The inside is totally empty and we had to take our shoes off even though it was freezing cold, AND the stairs in this castle are the STEEPEST EVER. Anyway, it was fun, and there was a pretty sunset too.

Tomorrow I am going rock climbing! Yay! I heard that the location is really beautiful, some cliffs overlooking the ocean. So look forward to seeing pics from that! I am still debating bringing my nice camera though. I don't want to have extra things in my bag and I also don't want to hurt my camera... but I probably should bring it. Anyway, I have to be there at 4:15am so I need to get going.

1 comment:

Kristan. said...

That sky is purty...