Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"The face"

So does anyone remember "the face"? When I was little I apparently made this "alien face" and everyone asked me to do it and when I did they would laugh. Anyway, this picture reminded me of it. I guess the face looked like an alien face, but I know that some friends from high school would call it a "seahorse" face... whatever that means. I know that only my siblings, maybe my parents and possibly the Rineers would remember this face. My memories of it are limited, but those are the only people I remember being around while doing it. So does anyone remember this? Or was it all a dream?

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Muahahahaha it is the seahorse face! I love it! I wanna talk with you on skype and just got my computer back from being repaired so it is a reality now! Obviously I can't call you while at work so one of these days I am gonna try before I leave for work. I miss you my friend, love you :)

Hicks Family said...

Hmm, cute! I don't understand why it's a seahorse face but I can definitely see the alien.

Jonathan D. Hicks said...

I remember Joy, but it was something about you being little that just made it creapy!