Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A castle



So on Monday I went on a tour with my friend Lauren. I can't remember where all we went. We stopped at about 3-4 places. I called it the strawberry tour cause the last place we stopped was a strawberry farm and we could eat all we wanted for about 20 minutes! Yum! The whole thing was a lot of fun. The castles are cool. GREAT photo place on the outside. The inside is totally barren with wooden floors and we have to take our shoes off. But there is always a nice view from the top.

My favorite part of this tour was at one stop we had some soft serve ice cream... the BEST EVER! Soooo good. I had vanilla/strawberry mix and it was incredible. I have had soft serve plenty of times here before, but this place topped all... or maybe it was just the flavor. Either way, it was AWESOME :)

No comments: