Saturday, September 26, 2009

Website Update!


I have updated my website! This is joyjill.com version 3.0 Every time I update my site there is immediately something I want to change. However, as of this moment I am quite happy with it. There are some things that I would do differently if I was absolutely amazing in Flash, but I just don't care to take the time to do anymore to it. It would take FOREVER and be extremely painful to do the things that I would like to. Someday when I am making millions I will pay Randy to build me an awesome site with a custom blog, but for now I think this will do.... crap, just typing that I realize that I forgot to put a link to my blog.... suck!

Well, check it out and I will work on that one extra button I need :)

It's COMPLETE!!! Just so you know adding that button turned out to be quite the hassle (only cause I found other problems with it), and you are pretty much looking at version 3.7...

1 comment:

Adrienne Hicks said...

Joy, the new website looks great BTW I LOVE the pictures of the newborns, they are so cute! And no, I will not be the next in the family to have a baby again, lol.