Monday, September 7, 2009

THE Spider...

HOLY CRAPPER! This was THE BIGGEST spider I have ever seen in my life! I SWEAR these pics don't do it justice... but seriously, have you EVER seen a spider so big even when it is dead? Blehhh!


Shugo did want to protect me, but I wasn't about to scare the thing off the wall and have him chase it around the house. It would likely jump off the wall right onto my head and then I would freak out and probably fall down my steep Japanese stairs. This is embarrassing to admit, but I had to get my neighbor to kill it. He came over right away and the freakin thing (just as I suspected) ran down the wall, jumped onto the stairs and ran down the banister, LEAPING off of it and almost landing on me! I almost had a heart attack. The second video is that one... and too bad you can't see it, but I SWEAR it jumped when it was mid-banister which is about 4 ft. up! What kind of creature does that!!?? It ran in the closet and died shortly after. I don't think I will sleep tonight... I will leave the lights on and have a broom in hand...

2 comments:

The Shaft's said...

EW oh yeah that was big and scary! Good thing for neighbors!

Kristan. said...

That was effing great! I didn't know you were capable of a girly scream!