Sunday, September 6, 2009

Last bit from Okinawa

So these are the last bit of pics and stuff that I will be sharing from Okinawa... We of course went snorkeling while there. The water is SUPER clear and awesome. Beautiful beaches. We had a lot of fun using our underwater happy snap :) Although it is much harder than you would think to get a snap of yourself while underwater. Brian is good at holding his breath, but I really suck.

So serious...

Pretty beaches
There were A&W's everywhere! I am amazed at how many I saw... so of course we went to one for lunch. It was pretty funny to see the cashier's nametag that said "All American Place" and then her name was like the pound sign :) I wanted to get a picture, but wasn't sure how to go about that....
On our last day there, Brian got a lovely sun burn with my hand print. I put the block on his back and did one swipe on his sides... he was supposed to get his stomach. And below is a lovely video of a very weird stick bug. Brian made a friend...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you have been having alot of fun vacationing everywhere around Japan. Nice. How is the progress coming along getting back to the states? Is that going to happen? I can't believe you guys have been there nearly a year now. Wow. Love ya, Mom Z