Thursday, September 24, 2009

Can't Sleep...

So, it happens from time to time while Brian is away that I cannot sleep. This is a very normal thing too as I know MANY military wives who have been in the same position. Somehow, I have been VERY lucky that this is only my 2nd time having trouble sleeping since Brian has been gone... which has been about a month now. Seriously, that's amazing. And actually no offense to Brian, but both this time and the last time, I don't even really feel like I miss him exceedingly, I just can't sleep. I do miss him, but there is definitely a difference between missing him and desperately missing him and somehow I have not reached the desperately missing him during this deployment. However, I am ready for him to come home and word is that may be happening soon :) Yay for me!

So for now I will post some pics that I just ran into. I don't have too many of Brian with his sis and in fact, these actually may be the ONLY ones I have, but I really like them :) I took them right before we moved to Japan. Tamara was pregnant so they were pretending to be pregnant together... like sisters *cough* I mean siblings do :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this photo

The Zauss Family Blog said...

Sorry - it was me. I love this photo :0)
Mom Z

The Shaft's said...

Brian's belly is so much bigger. hehe. I sleep very well when Dave is gone. Don't tell though.