Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Aquarium


So while in Okinawa we went to an aquarium... The Churaumi Aquarium. Apparently it is in the top three in the world. As some of you may know I really don't much like going to the zoo, so why would I want to go to an aquarium right? Well, I heard it was pretty darn cool and I figured if it is one of the best in the world we should probably go. It was cool, but not as cool as you would expect the "best in the world" to be. Obviously there was a dolphin show... below is a pic of the huge space they have. I think there were 3 of those huge whales in there. Tons of fish and that tank was pretty cool.


Outside there was a very nice park, with cool plants. Brian of course wanted to be fed by the mama birdie :)



I really liked the octopus. I thought it was pretty darn creative. These plant creatures were all over the place!

So this was one of our less exciting things we did. We were there for probably 2 hours and then went straight to the beach.... no funny stories from this place.

No comments: