Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Vietnam


So Brian emailed me some pics to post for him... This is from his time in Vietnam. He said it was pretty much like a 3rd world country. Took lots of pictures... here are a few to look at. I have no idea what he did other than playing a soccer game one day. He doesn't always send the most detailed emails... anyway, so here are the pics. Sorry they have not been color corrected or anything... I figured he would rather have them up fast than wait a few days (or even a week) for me to color correct. Not that it takes me that long to do, I just know I wouldn't "get around to it" for a while :) Enjoy!


These fish are disgusting with their ugly little mouths...


Doesn't he look like he's having fun!??





1 comment:

Mk said...

OMG!!! HORRIBLE!!! HORRIBLE!!! NO COLOR CORRECTION! GET THESE IMAGES OUT OF MY SIGHT! j/k... nice images Brian, too bad your lab couldn't color correct them. SLACKER! it must be the red hair ;)