Friday, November 6, 2009

I got a Piano!


This is me with my digital piano :) For those of you who do not know, I took piano lessons as a child. I loved it at first and I even think I remember being the one who wanted to learn initially. However, not long after starting I quickly lost interest... but mom thought it best to force me to continue for the next 8 years (literally). It is embarrassing to admit how long I took lessons cause I really suck, but seriously I don't think there is a person out there who applied themselves less. I would only practice for five minutes before each lesson (in a rushed attempt to memorize one measly measure. Seriously, it was bad. So now I wished I had tried harder cause I would love to be able to read music. So I am taking lessons on base and have bought this digital piano. I know digital pianos are usually a fortune, but someone was selling this little gem on base for $300 bucks and I jumped on it :) Maybe someday I will post a video of me playing... but first I will practice more :)

2 comments:

The Zauss Family Blog said...

Good job Joy. I wish I had one like that too. Enjoy.

Mk said...

Wow, I had no idea!!!! Go Joy