Tuesday, August 11, 2009

All American Rejects


Yes the All American Rejects came to Yokosuka, Japan for us :) Not us meaning me and Brian... the military... Of course any of you who know me are probably thinking... "Yeah? Do you even know any of their songs?" Well, as it turns out... I did! I just never know who sings crap... now I will forever remember. So, cool thing about the military is this concert was free. It was shorter than a normal concert, but hey, it was free. Below is my friend Lauren. The pics are actually hers. She got a new camera and was going to town with it trying to get as close as possible.

So this video is actually really funny because when they started the main singer was laughing about how he had never seen so many kids near the stage. Young kids, we're talkin' babies. This is a family thing here... hence the "free". So at one point someone apparently lost their two year old and they gave a note to the singers to announce that whoever lost their kid... he/she was found and is over by the drink booth or whatever. He thought it was hilarious. He said nothing like that has ever happened before. I am sure it hasn't and I tried to catch a little video of his talk about it, cause it was pretty funny :)

1 comment:

Mk said...

the lead singer seems like a spaz :) I like the all american rejects