Monday, December 22, 2008

My New friend




Yeah, it's true I got a rat... Well, he's not ours. He was at the shelter on base and they needed a foster home for him for two months while he recovers from heart worms. So! I volunteered! It is just too quiet when Brian is gone. Although I volunteered for this while he was gone, but we didn't actually pick him up until after Brian got back.... and now Brian is here for a month. Oh well. It's nice to have a little animal, even if he is just a kicker dog :) Don't worry I haven't kicked him. Wanted to, but haven't. 

2 comments:

The Zauss Family Blog said...

Hi kids. Doing foster care for a dog sounds interesting. Short term.
It was so good to hear from you for Christmas. What a cool Christmas surprize. I never expected it. I loved it. I hope you guys had a really nice Christmas. We sure did. We went to Salt lake to see Camille then Provo to see Nancy where about a zillion daughters, nieces, cousins, friends, young and old came through town, some to spend the night, while we were there. We got home at midnight Sat. It was so fun visitng with everyone. Heidi, Megan, Krisin,Leah,Camille, Jennifer, husbands, kids, dogs, and us with three boys. Wow. We missed you being there too. We love you guys and love seeing what you are always up to.

Nichole said...

WOW THAT THING IS UGLY!!!!!!!