Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Great Buddha


Us and the big ol' buddha. Fantastic huh? This was our first real outing in Japan.
Good Close up. Come on Brian, your supposed to smile on three... we are still working on that one.
Much better. Look at all those people! Actually there really weren't too many people that day.
This is me... washing my hands with the "holy water" before I enter onto the big Buddha's territory. I wonder... where do they get this so special "holy water"...
FACT: Big Buddha has his own Big Buddha slippers hanging on the wall to his left. Sorry, thought it was kinda weird and a little dumb and didn't care to get a pic... if you look real close you can see them in the video when I look over at Brian. They are under the roof hiding in the shade.

1 comment:

Aim said...

it took me a minute to figure out why you were filming so much of brian's neck in the last video hahahaha! thats funny.

and holy buddah! (pun intended) that is funny, your thought about where the holy water comes from joy, hahaha.

its a blizard here.