Monday, September 29, 2008

Funny Story


So Brian had "watch" the other day which means that he sits on base in front of the barracks checking ID's and making sure everything is ok. When I picked him up he says, "So I think I have an ingrown hair on my eyebrow and I was trying to pull out the hair while I was on watch, but I didn't have a mirror and there wasn't a mirror in the bathroom... can you look at it?" I look over and even in the darkness of the car with only the street light I can see the whole he created on his little brow. I just started laughing. I said, "How did you pluck out that much? Did you do all that damage with your fingers?" Brian - "Yeah, I thought I was pulling out a lot of hair, but I didn't think I was creating a hole..." So hilarious. It's not that bad, but definitely noticeable. I don't think that our mac quite captured the essence of his half missing brow.

3 comments:

randy said...

and i thought i had a nervous twitch when i chew on my nails while thinking... ooppps

Anonymous said...

I would only expect this from a Flugen. Geeze. LOL!

Unknown said...

Didn't your momma teach you not to pick your face!? Don't pick it.