Thursday, September 25, 2008

Commenting on Brian's Post...

Ok, I just realized I  did not address Brian's post that said I think he is a complete moron.... I don't! He obviously would argue otherwise. Seriously though, I am just not always the nicest when I feel I am being asked a stupid question. Maybe not a stupid question, but a question that I have already answered... therefore making the question stupid. Unfortunately I am not one of those sweet people that thinks there are no stupid questions. I wish I was cause then I would ask more questions myself and not be wondering about certain things in life like why do birds fly? No, I don't really wonder that... I know they only fly cause their bones are hollow... Ha! 

So just to clarify, I do not think Brian is a moron. If I did why would I have married him? Wouldn't that have made me a moron? And we all know that is not true. I guess I just have that affect on people... making them feel like a moron. I think it's a Hicks thing, cause I know my siblings like to make me feel that way when possible, and I have heard stories from their spouses too. So I conclude that it is the Hicks blood. I will be working on it though. Brian has seen improvement already. Yay for change!

1 comment:

Hicks Family said...

Birds bones are hollow? Oops, I think I just asked a stupid question. Yeah, Jonathan makes me feel like a moron sometimes, that's okay though. I think everyone is a moron sometimes.