Thursday, June 11, 2009

Vote for me!!! Never mind...


OK so I entered this igoogle contest and I need your votes! I am not sure how much weight the votes carry, but just go vote anyway! I know they have there own judges, but there has to be a reason for the votes. So please GO VOTE I am not exactly sure where to vote, but if you go to this site it says come back to vote on June 11th. If I win I get to go to London and I also receive $7,500!! Which would be SUPER helpful in paying off some ugly student loans! GO VOTE NOW

Thank you!

OK so I just looked on the voting page and apparently I did not even make it to the top 36 which is lame cause a lot of them really suck and I should have at least made it to the top 36. It made me feel a bit like I was in Brooks again. Weird. So nevermind... I already lost :)

2 comments:

Aim said...

i went but I didn't see this picture. am i supposed to see this picture? it said vote for a theme and it had a picture of your same style with the horizontal pictures in a row. Am i supposed to choose that one?

adrienne hicks said...

Seriously Joy, most of the ones that made it to the finals totally sucked! I don't see why yours didn't get picked, they were so good! Sorry!