Wednesday, June 10, 2009


So things are pretty slow around here. Nothing special is going on. No exciting news. No bike crashes, no getting lost, there's just not much to update. We are in the nice rainy season of June. Somehow, for the last three days I had the car (cause Brian was gone) and it was sunny the whole freaking time... now that I have to bike in to work it is pouring. Lame. So right now our lives consist of work and Shugo, eating, sleeping, and I am studying for my class. Pretty dang exciting. Actually, something to look forward to is we are going on a canyoning trip on Sunday. Yahoo! I am really excited and I think it will be tons of fun :) So look forward to pictures and stories of that :)

Since I have no story I chose a random pic that I had... no I didn't eat that. None of us did... ew.

1 comment:

Mk said...

oooh, rainy season. . . yay,for mosquitoes!!!! It's great weather here in Oregon. . .a bit chilly but it's nice.