Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tokyo



So it just took me forever to get signed in here. I created a new business email with gmail, and then when I went to sign into our blog my new gmail account was there, and I thought, "Hmmm that's weird. I thought I would still be signing in here with my other email". Well, I was supposed to continue signing in with my other email, but it took me a while to find that out cause everything was in Kanji and I didn't know what I was clicking on! Eventually I found a spot to turn it all to English... so here I am. SHeesh!
So last weekend we went to Tokyo to visit our friend Melody and do some site-seeing. We went to a couple of different places and this at this place in particular there were WAY too many people. It was fun to see some new places, but I am not one much for the city and crowds.... hence the reason why we don't go to Tokyo often :) Spring is pretty much here and soon all the cherry blossom trees will be blooming. We saw a few and they are quite pretty. Can't wait for all of them to bloom.... should happen in the next week or two! 

2 comments:

Gordita said...

Hi Joy,
Great pictures. I love coming on you blog and seeing what you have been up to.

What happened to Brian's face, why does he have stiches?

Hope to hear from you soon.
~Julie

Mk said...

Okay, well first we went to 2 of the biggest tourist places IN Tokyo. Of course they will be filled with busy people :) We could have gone to a quiter part of Tokyo but then it would be just like Kanagawa.