Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lint



So our Japanese washer and dryer are a bit confusing at times. I saw the lint thingy a while ago, and I wanted to take it out, but I didn't know how and I thought if I pulled on it I might break it. Not to mention the fact that I generally do not take the lint out anyway. Not sure why really.... it's just something I didn't do all that often (and that drives Brian crazy). Anywho, so my friend Melody's family is visiting and of course they figured it out while doing there laundry one night.... I wasn't even at home. Pretty funny... that's about 5 months of lint backed up in there.... although I do try to avoid doing laundry at all cost :)

1 comment:

Kristan. said...

...Are you kidding me? That's great, Joy. Burn down your nice house in Japan because you have an aversion to lint. Funny girl.