Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Hair Cut!




So I chopped my hair! Yikes.... I REALLY chopped my hair! I have never had it so short and I wanted to see what it was like since I felt like it was already sooo short. Well, it turns out my hair wasn't so short before, but it sure is now. I wasn't sure I liked it at first, but I really do like it. I am not sure I like so much that I will keep it this way for a while. In fact, I am sure I will let it grow right back, I just wanted to see what it would be like since I have never cut it so short before. Brian is always asking me to cut it short so I figured I would surprise him. He was definitely surprised. When his ship pulled in I was still at work and he came in and didn't recognize me. He walked right by me while I was in the front office.

The only problem with having it short is, I cannot just roll out of bed and go... I wake up looking real crazy, so much so, that I do not even want to exit the front door to take the dog out to pee in fear that I might frighten the neighbors... I am sure this will surprise none of you, but I don't own "hair products" and I need to go buy some gel and stuff so I can "style" my hair.... yikes! What is happening to me! Eh! Is it Japan? Is it my husband being away? Is it a lack of horses and animals in general in my life? Oh dear... what to do, what to do...

6 comments:

The Zauss Family Blog said...

Joy - that is so cut. You really did surprize me. Wow! I love it. Good luck getting used to it. Maybe some mousse and stuff. That will help. Some volumizing hairspray on sassy days for some lasting lift :0)
I can't believe that Brian wanted you to cute it. Did he mean that short? Did he like it?
Hey I have a Facebook account now. Check it out.
Love you guys.

Kristan. said...

Okay, so I just left you a deluge of comments on Skype, but you're not replying for I think reasons I won't say here, so I'm going to leave them here, just in case you don't get them.
"HOLY FOO-FIGHTERS Joy!!! You look like a hot little pixie now! It totally works with the sharp angles of your face! Ha! You're going to have to be a girl now and actually style your hair! If it's possible, the cut makes you seem sassier!"
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Joy, your haircut is so cute. It looks really good on you!

Hicks Family said...

Like I told you on Facebook, it is so cute short! But I wanted to add, I think it also makes you look older. Kudos!

Nichole said...

OMG IT IS PERFECT FOR YOU!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Email me a new plan... you are killing me!

randy said...

AH HA!!!! Now you know why my hair has always been so insane in the mornings when i was in highschool...

Just know that if you want a crazy hair morning than get it wet just before bed and dont use a hair dryer... then take picture and post it here... hahahaha