Tuesday, December 29, 2009

This blog is SO dead

Ok folks, so I am currently thinking about so many things, and with the New Year coming I have some great things planned, goals I have set for myself, lots of changes, and lots of exciting things. One of the things that I have been thinking about is how I have two blogs. This one for our personal lives and adventures and my Joy Jill one for, well, obviously, my photography business etc. Since I started up my JJ blog I have been slacking immensely on this one. Not to mention there was one post that went to the JJ blog that was supposed to be on here. So reasons why I am ending this blog:

1) For me to accurately update my blog I cannot have two
2) There is no reason I should not post personal things to my JJ blog
3) Even if I want to keep business - business and personal - personal any slightly computer savvy person could easily find my personal blog anyway

AND 4) I am not that embarrassed by my personal life that I cannot share it with my clients and I am sure I will be better off making my JJ blog more personal and interesting instead of only posting shoots (cause as cool as that is it can get a little boring).

So the short story is I am ending this blog and if you want to continue to follow me online go check me out at my Joy Jill Photography Blog

1 comment:

randy said...

Hey joy, if your going to end this you should let me archive it so that you'll always have it as backup to check out.