Friday, July 3, 2009

A beard... only when he is gone

So apparently on the ship they were selling these $5 you can grow your beard out thingys... Brian said he didn't buy one at first cause he didn't want to look sloppy even if it was ok, but.... then people were making it into a contest to see who could grow the best beard. Of course he could win... he' super hairy! So he bought one and look at it grow! I don't know, but something about a little scruff on a man is sexy.... and especially if they are in uniform :) Of course by the time he ever gets home he will, I am sure, be shaving. LAME.

I am not sure why but his nose in the top pic looks enormous... must be the lighting. But what did I tell ya about him "smiling with his eyes" Hilarious!

2 comments:

Mk said...

what is it. . . beard miracle grow???

Jonathan said...

You got this one Brian! You're married to a Hicks...and that's gotta give you an edge up right? I mean Joy is harrier than all of us...