Thursday, May 28, 2009

I think Shugo loves Brian more


I have no idea how it happened, but it really seems like Shugo loves Brian more. I guess he should cause technically he is Brian's dog, and we all know Sandy loved me more, but that makes sense when she only met Brian in her last few years of life. Anyway, Shugo is a bit popular here with the Japanese people. They all look at him and say... "Ah! Segoy! Oki!" Which basically means wow/awesome and huge! Brian, Shugo and Nichole had a day to themselves cause I had to work so they went to Kamakura and the beach. Brian of course had fun seeing Shugo jump really far. He is a great jumper and can jump pretty darn high.




And yes, this guy liked Shugo so much he was taking a picture of him.

1 comment:

Mk said...

hahhahaah, that's sooooo funny!!!! Shugo is beautiful and HUGE! Oh, the other night meg and I took a bike taxi in Austin and our biker was a Navy man. He'd worked with Seals too.